Only 1000 bottles were made of this gentle skin contact wine. 100% Pinot Grigio from vines planted on porphyry 260 to 290 meters above sea level. 70% of the grapes were de-stemmed and whole berry fermented. The other 30% were left on the stems. Both were fermented together in stainless steel tanks until primary fermentation was completed. Aged for several months in 500 liter used tonneaux. This is a savory yet precise and pure skin contact Pinot Grigio with a beautiful copper/salmon color, a delicate nose suggesting apricot and black tea, and excellent structure. This is a skin contact wine with precision and raciness.