PICK UP 1-9 PM. Use discount codes at checkout: PICKUP10 10% off 6 bottles PICKUP15 15% off 12 bottles

Domaine Gassier, Embruns de Viognier (2022)

Domaine Gassier, Embruns de Viognier (2022)

Regular price $18.99

Unit price per 

Nîmes, France— Not your usual flabby Viognier! This wine is bright and alive, mineral-driven with a saline finish. A wonderfully fresh and easy Viognier made from grapes grown on high calcium soils. 85% of the grapes were fermented in stainless steel with the remaining 15% fermented in barrel. Viognier is not officially allowed in the Costières de Nîmes AOC so this wine is labelled as IGP Garde. Fresh, fruity and floral. 13% Alc. Low S02 

Close (esc)

Join our mailing list for wild news

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now